Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Review Needed - Felicity's new Guitar

  1. #1
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know some people said it was plastic, but I am not going to spend the money on trying to track down the old one. If anyone here had the guitar, how do you like it? This would be as a toy for my 10 year old, not a collectible for me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess this guitar is not a very popular item. Maybe that is why they retired it in the first place.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It suprises me you haven't gotten a response. The guitar is so beautiful looking.

    I don't collect accessories at all, but it has always been one that I wanted.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I purchased the guitar and think that it's very pretty. The only thing I did not like is the tuning keys which appear very plastic looking. (The rest of the guitar looks great I think) That said, I think it would be wonderful for my DD to play with this version. However, I would like to eventually find the original version for me to collect. Hope this helps!

  5. #5
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar
    I still have the plastico guitar. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Its alright if its for a kid to play with-but i wouldn't recomend it for someone who mostly like to collect.Its done in a nice cheapo plastico fashion. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can someone post a close-up picture of the more plastic looking parts? I would really appreciate it!

    Ashley

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dolly6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the guitar and I'd say it's beautiful and delicate - Felicity and Elizabeth look so charming playing it & I love the round shape. I do agree, however, that the keys look very plastic and so does the flower piece in the middle. But the rest you have to look closely at to percieve any difference.

    Unless you're a stickler for genuine materials, it's a great piece to have. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I am going to get it. I had the older version, and it was pretty, but fragile. I sold it on e-Bay because I paid so much for it on e-Bay to begin with that I felt ridiculous owning such an expensive little doll guitar that just sat in my closet. The up side of this plasticy version is we won't be afraid to play with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •